Transportation Investment Corporation (TI Corp) is a public crown corporation established in 2008 under the Transportation Investment Act to implement the Port Mann/Highway 1 Improvement Project, including construction, operations and maintenance of 37 kilometres of improvements to the TransCanada Highway through Metro Vancouver, as well as development, implementation and management of tolling operations to pay for the project.
TI Corp’s primary mandate is to manage and ensure successful delivery and implementation of the Port Mann/Highway1 Improvement Project. TI Corp is also mandated to recover the capital costs of the project as well as operating and maintenance costs of the bridge and highway for a period of up to 40 years.
To develop and implement self‐sustaining infrastructure projects for the benefit of British Columbians.
- Respectful project delivery to residents, businesses, all levels of government and the environment;
- Safe and efficient movement of people and goods; and
- Diversity of employees
- Reduce congestion and travel times;
- Improve safety and accessibility;
- Facilitate expanded transit service; and
- Expand the transportation network to better accommodate high occupancy vehicles (HOV), cyclists and pedestrians.
- Chief Executive Officer - Mike Proudfoot
- Vice President, Technical Services - Garry Dawson
- Vice President, Finance and Corporate Services - Pat Soanes
- Vice President, Tolling - Mahrokh Arefi
- Corporate Secretary - Cathy Young